Our Virtual CFO Services
Under our Connect programme we help our clients to reach the right 'fit for purpose' advisory support. These professionals are validated by the Trade Triangle team and hence make us one stop solutions for our clients.
- IBC Advisory
- Investment Advisory
- Credit Rating Advisory
- Business Process Outsourcing
Designed in view of the evolving Compliance and accounting reporting standards. The objectives under this product are to assure management that financial statements are accurate and operations are done in accordance with applicable regulations. The services help improve the quality of information for decision-makers while rendering financial peace of mind to the promoters.
- Audit and Review of Accounting
- Trade Limits and Banking Charges Audit
- Audit of Statutory Compliances
- Audit of compliances with system and procedures.
SMEs need to be able to access domain knowledge support and implement it in their operations, processes & control mechanisms and business models. In order to overcome the challenges they face by virtue of the increasing size of operations and new trends SME business requires professional support and expertise which can complement the promoter's vision for growth and sustainable business.
- Strategic Business Advisory
- Financial Management Advisory
- Banking , Trade & Forex Advisory
- Accounting , Taxation & Compliance Advisory
- HR Management Advisory
- Budgeting & Planning
- Internal Training & Capacity Building
The Impact programme renders array of specialized knowledge based services which provides the business with much required impetus in their growth journey. These services are best suited for an organization which is under transition from existence phase to a growth or expansion phase.
- SOP Implementation
- Loan Syndication / Fund Raising
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Business valuation
- FDI & Private Equity
- Forensic & Fraud Audit
- ERP Implementation
- Corporate Legal Advisory
1. Our client in Haryana faced day to day issues in handling the accounts and taxation , his turnover was increasing due to sudden surge in demand for his products but GST , TDS , EPF and all other compliances that was necessary were delayed by the accounts team , we took the charge to make SOP and Process for all such compliances to avoid any penalty in future .
2. A chemical manufacturer in New Delhi who is also in exports was stuck to get the IGST refund from the government against the export made. His last three years IGST was pending due to which his entire working capital was blocked in the refund .Our Tem took 1 month to file the IGST return and solved all the department queries within 45 days. IGST return was credited in client account before our deadline which we have given to our client.
3. We received a Loan / fund raising for Plastic manufacturer in Faridabad , Haryana . Client use to import the raw material from China and Taiwan , to import such products client was looking for LC lines of 50 cr against the collateral value of 38 cr . We took 4 months to clean his financials and Books & presented the working capital case to 3 lenders. LC Lines were approved in consortium by 2 banks.